How to clean the cleaning rollers?
How to clean the cleaning rollers:
Cleaning rollers remove dust from the front and back sides of cards inserted in the printer.
You can expect these rollers to be dirty, as the result of doing their job efficiently.
- Open the printer cover.
- Remove the ribbon.
- Locate the cleaning roller and remove it from its housing.
- Use a cleaning wipe provided by Evolis.
- Remove any dust by gently rubbing the wipe across the roller’s surface.
- Once the roller is clean and dry, place it back in the printer and make sure it is in its appropriate position.
- Then, set the ribbon back and close the printer cover.
- The printer is now available.
- Wait a couple of minutes before using the printer until the cleaning product has fully evaporated.
Back to Tutorials