In this section, you can find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Badgy. If you do not find an answer to your question, we advise you to use our troubleshooting guide.
Port / Connection
- What types of ports are available on the Badgy?
- How many Bagdy can be connected to a PC?
- Is my Badgy printer compatible with every USB version?
- What type of cards can I use?
- Cards are not being fed. What can I do?
- Can I print on transparent cards?
- Can I reprint on cards printed with a ribbon?
- How can I install a ribbon?
- How many cards can I print with one Badgy color ribbon?
- Can I use a generic ribbon?
- My ribbon gets cut. What can I do?
- How to configure a monochrome black ribbon?
- I have a ribbon cutting issue (Ribbon cutting issue pop-up message and/or ribbon cut), What should I do?
- I have one or multiple horizontal white lines on my printed cards. What can I do?
- I have some colors spots all over the card. What can I do?
- I have a white margin on all my printed cards, can I reduce it?
- How do I clean the printer?
- What are the warranty conditions?
- Can Badgy print on both sides of the card?
- What is the print resolution of the printer?
- What types of Bar codes can be printed with the printer?
- LED(s) of the control panel are on. What does it mean?
- No LED is on, including the power button. What should I do?
- What is the memory capacity of the main board?
- I have another question not listed in this section.
- How to find the printer serial number?
Badgy printer's firmware update
- How can I upgrade Badgy printer’s firmware?
- What is a driver?
- How can I know which driver version is installed in my printer?
- What settings of the computer should I check before installing a driver?
- Which operating systems are supported by Badgy?
- Where can I find drivers?
- Troubles installing the Badgy driver onto Windows 7 ?
- I have an error message when installing my Badgy printer on USB 3.0 port, what should I do?
- What is the Badgy Printer Manager?
- What is a Badgy ID card and how do I print it?
- What is the icon located at the bottom of my screen?
- What is the significance of the different colors of the Printer Manager’s icon?
- A pop-up window is displayed on my screen. What does it mean?
- How to switch to a different language in the Printer Manager?
- Which software applications are compatible with Badgy?
- What is Office-Cards?
- What are the Excel versions supported by Office-Cards?
- How to select and download a badge?
- How to download and use Badgy card templates?
- How to save a badge template and new data?
- How to enable macros and set the level of security to Medium?
- Is it possible to use Badgy with other softwares than Office-Cards?
- What are fixed and variable zones?
- Can I add additional objects to my badge (photo/picture, text, etc.)?
- How to hide a zone on a badge?
- How to preview a badge?
- A black bar appears on my badge preview. What does it mean?
- How to edit Text objects?
- How to edit WordArt objects?
- How to switch to specific colors?
- How to add or delete an item from a drop down list?
- How to edit Photo/Picture objects?
- What are the guidelines for using images?
- How to capture pictures from a webcam or digital camera?
- How to upload pictures from your hard drive?
- How to modify/print barcodes?
- How to add Barcode fonts?
- How to switch a text zone to WordArt format and vice-versa?
- How to print one or more badges from my database?
- How to cancel printing jobs in progress?
- Office-Cards offer to update. What should I do?
- I have runtime errors in Excel, what should I do?
BADGY is a card printer developed by EVOLIS. Discover our comprehensive range of card printers atwww.evolis.com